About Me

My photo
Without making myself sound too boring, I will say I am married for 34 years and have one married daughter and 3 grandchildren. I work part-time doing independent contract work for retail stores and also work for the Catholic Schools Lunch Program. Enough to keep me in spending money! I belong to several online art groups, the biggest being AAWA. This group has expanded my horizons in mixed media artistry. I enjoy altering items such as cigar boxes, bottles and books to name a few. I like to do collage, iris folding, ATCs, 4x4s, inchies,and plain old card making. I have dabbled with clay, made domino jewelry and glass slide pieces. I don't mind trying new things, but I am a visual person and need to see an example or have hands on guidance. Maybe that's an age thing!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter to all of you!!

I am busy getting ready for dinner at my house with 14-18 people coming!! That means I had to clean the house to make room for them---arrgh! It's supposed to be a gorgeous day so maybe some will go outside! No little ones for an egg hunt anymore though.

No comments: