About Me

My photo
Without making myself sound too boring, I will say I am married for 34 years and have one married daughter and 3 grandchildren. I work part-time doing independent contract work for retail stores and also work for the Catholic Schools Lunch Program. Enough to keep me in spending money! I belong to several online art groups, the biggest being AAWA. This group has expanded my horizons in mixed media artistry. I enjoy altering items such as cigar boxes, bottles and books to name a few. I like to do collage, iris folding, ATCs, 4x4s, inchies,and plain old card making. I have dabbled with clay, made domino jewelry and glass slide pieces. I don't mind trying new things, but I am a visual person and need to see an example or have hands on guidance. Maybe that's an age thing!

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's been awhile.....


I haven't blogged in awhile. Summer is in full swing around here. Just been too busy to create, write, blog or anything. Cookouts with the neighbors, yardwork and the
baseball boys have moved in and now we are busy going to games. Grandkids got home from PA for the summer so we're busy doing fun stuff with them. BUT, here is a fish
hanglie danglie I did for a mingle on AAWA. We had to have a fish somewhere on the piece. I did a play on words and used a koi fish to represent my coy little Oriental gal....

No comments: