About Me

My photo
Without making myself sound too boring, I will say I am married for 34 years and have one married daughter and 3 grandchildren. I work part-time doing independent contract work for retail stores and also work for the Catholic Schools Lunch Program. Enough to keep me in spending money! I belong to several online art groups, the biggest being AAWA. This group has expanded my horizons in mixed media artistry. I enjoy altering items such as cigar boxes, bottles and books to name a few. I like to do collage, iris folding, ATCs, 4x4s, inchies,and plain old card making. I have dabbled with clay, made domino jewelry and glass slide pieces. I don't mind trying new things, but I am a visual person and need to see an example or have hands on guidance. Maybe that's an age thing!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Christmas Art

Here I've decorated a white gift bag with gold embossed cardstock and embossed ornaments. In the end I added a gold embossed strip across the bottom, but didn't photograph it. It looks even better with the bottom piece as it ties it all together. Unfortuneately I sent it off before I took a pic!

This is a Nutcracker themed notebook for the Monthly Lottery in AAWA. It can be used as a holiday planner for wish lists, card lists, or to jot holiday recipes, notes, poems, etc.

No comments: